DM Meeting @ 2009-05-12 18:10:00
Minutes of the DM meeting held on 12 May 2009
The Bar, Rootes Social Building
Present: James McLachlan, Matthew Gardner, Robert Gardner, Matthew Pusey (late), Pierre Schramm
In attendance: Gaby Aptula (trainee DM)
1. Welcome and apologies for absence
James welcomed everyone to the meeting.
Apologies were received from Mike Joy, George Marshall, Owen Rye and Natalie Tyldesley.
Possible shows for Gaby's qualification were discussed. Vicky Cristina Barcelona emerged as the most likely film for the qualification show.
3. Location of next meeting
James decided that the next meeting would be held in The Bar again.
- Pierre raised the issue of the recent lack of AOB items at DM meetings.
- Mat Gardner warned everyone that members might be collecting their clothing orders at films. There is a box in the DM cupboard with the order list and for the money.
- Robert announced that orders for standard Filmsoc clothing should be made by the end of the week.
- Robert reminded everyone that the Programming Meeting would be held on Wednesday (13 May) at 5 pm in L3.
- Robert said that orders for outdoor screening clothing must be made by Friday.
- Matt Pusey wanted to know what happened to the outdoors meeting. James made some feeble excuses and then closed the meeting.
The meeting was adjourned at 6.27 pm.