DM Meeting @ 2009-10-27 18:10:00
Minutes of the DM meeting held on 27 October 2009
The Bar, Rootes Social Building
Present: James McLachlan, Gaby Aptula, Rachel Crofts, Matthew Gardner, Robert Gardner, George Marshall, Owen Rye, Natalie Tyldesley
In attendance: Fergus Cooper (trainee DM), Andrew Maddison (projectionist), Edward McCutcheon (trainee DM), Martin Mee (projectionist)
1. Welcome and apologies for absence
James welcomed those present to the fourth meeting of term.
Apologies were received from Mike Joy and Pierre Schramm.
The early showing of State of Play remained free.
3. Midnight show
James announced that there would be an Exec Office clean-up from 5 pm on Saturday (31 October). Curry before the midnight show would be ordered at 9 pm.
4. New signs
James said he would produce some "seat reserved" signs after such signs were required at Ice Age 3.
5. Night safe key tag
James encouraged those present to vote for the colour of the new night safe key tag on the forums.
- Mat drew attention to the BFFS Awards article on page 3 of the week's Boar.
- Mat announced that his postponed interview with RaW would be broadcast on Thursday (29 October) between 6 pm and 7 pm.
- Martin warned that the heating in L3 might be switched off from 7 am to 6 pm on Saturday (31 October).
- Martin was pleased to announce that Wetherspoon's were selling proper ginger beer and running a beer festival from Wednesday until mid-November.
The meeting was adjourned at 6:33 pm.