Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- WSC tickets are valid only for the date and time specified on the ticket.
- Standard shows will be charged at £4.00 for University staff/students who are non-Members, £3.00 for Members and £4.00 for customers from outside the University.
- Non-standard shows (e.g. AllNighters, Pub Quizzes) will be charged at a rate decided by the WSC Exec.
- WSC reserve the right to withdraw offers such as 'Members First Film Free', 'Members Free Film' at any point.
- A WSC Loyalty Card allows the customer one free film for every four films they pay to see. These cannot be used in conjunction with Five-Film-Passes. For full terms and conditions see here.
- WSC reserve the right to refuse to refund a ticket once it has been purchased.
- WSC reserve the right to refuse entry to any customer, and this decision is solely at the discretion of the Duty Manager on the night.
- Any customer who is late (i.e. arrives after our tills has closed) will be required to pay a late-comer fee, should they wish to attend the film. Our standard late-comer charge is £5.00 for all customers, but the decision on whether to admit late-comers at all, and if so what price to charge them is solely at the discretion of the Duty Manager on the night.